More about Our Company
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. has been successfully delivering superior services and products for over fifty years. From a humble beginning as a one- man, one-truck business, we have grown to become a multi sector organization with a fleet of modern, efficient equipment and machinery.
Our dedication to maintaining great customer satisfaction combined with our knowledgeable and dedicated staff continue to contribute to our success.
We strive to change with the times by offering services and products that are suited to our ever changing world. With change comes opportunity for improvement and continued dedication to preserving our environment.
Mulrooney Metals, a division of Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. buys scrap metals for recycling. Find out what metals we accept on our Mulrooney Metals - Scrap Metal Recyling page.
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd.
1280 McAdoo's Lane
Hours of Operation
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. - Hours of Service :
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5 :00pm
European Auto Parts/Mulrooney Metals:
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Winter Hours (October – April): Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm
Summer Hours (May to October): Saturdays 8:00am – 2:00pm
We will operate in compliance with all relevant federal, provincial and municipal environmental legislations and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our responsibility to the environment takes on many forms including:
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Keeping contaminants, debris, and silt out of our waterways and sewer systems
- Preventing mud, dirt, and rocks from being taken off of jobsites and deposited onto roadways
- Minimizing dust and debris from being blown off of jobsites
- Tree Protection
- Treat all trees as an asset to our environment
- Reduce the likelihood of any damage to a tree's branches, trunk, leaves, or root system
- Release or Spill of Contaminants
- Take all precautions to prevent pollutants from being released into the environment
- Report any incident of a release or spill of toxic or potentially harmful materials